CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Project 1




Our first project was to create an artist logotype. We had to use our first and last initials and and mine being B and P, there were a lot of possibilities because they are very similar looking letters. I ran through about fifty ideas and decided to use the lower case version of the letters because I liked the fact that they are exact opposites, just a flip here and there and you have the same letter. I also chose this particular one because I liked the character it got when I used the blur tool. It will fit nicely into my artwork because it is simple and the lower case describes my personality because it is looser and more free as opposed to the uppercase letters, which I felt looked tight and conformed to themselves.

0 comments: